Several factors should be considered when you decide whether to rent or buy forklifts in Gauteng. Answer the questions below to determine your needs.
- Do you have the necessary capital available to buy one or more forklifts in Gauteng?
- How often will you use the machines?
- Do you have funds available to cover unexpected breakdowns and repairs?
- Do you need only one or several units?
- Where will you use the machines?
- Do you intend to use the machines at external premises or only at your operations?
- How long are the shifts the machines are expected to work uninterrupted?
If you have the capital available, it makes sense to buy the units rather than to rent them. However, if the capital risk puts your business at risk, rather rent. You can opt for more affordable refurbished units if you still want to add the assets to your fleet.
If the intention is to use the machines on a daily basis and for several hours at a time, it is better to buy rather than to rent. However, if the trucks are to be used for specific months or even days per year, it will be better to rent. If you decide to purchase the trucks, make sure you have funds available for maintenance and repairs. You can opt for a service and maintenance contract. This is also available for rented trucks.
The next question is which supplier you should choose. We offer an extensive range of forklifts in Gauteng, with both new and used units available. You can purchase, rent, or lease the trucks and finance options are available.
We have several models and all manner of other, related warehouse equipment. Get in touch with our sales team to discuss your particular needs. They will help you to choose the best option for your particular operations and budget.